Season 5 for Overwatch has officially kicked off across all platforms, and Blizzard have listed what rewards you will be working for.
As expected you will need to be level 25 or higher to participate, as well as complete a series of placement matches before you rank. You will get the season’s special spray and icon, which can be seen below. Those that are skillful enough to land in the top 500 on their platform and region will get an additional animated spray and icon.
Gold weapons are making a return, and to purchase these you will need to bag some CP, which is dished out at the end of the season. As for the rewards, here’s what you’ll earn:
- SR 1-1499 (Bronze): 100 CP
- SR 1500-1999 (Silver): 200 CP
- SR 2000-2499 (Gold): 400 CP
- SR 2500-2999 (Platinum): 800 CP
- SR 3000-3499 (Diamond): 1200 CP
- SR 3500-3999 (Master): 2000 CP
- SR 4000-5000 (Grandmaster): 3000 CP