Bandai Namco have today announced that a new patch is now live for Tekken 7, bringing it to version 1.02. We’ve got the notes right here.
- Improved online matching functionality
- The following player information will no longer be displayed before a match: character selected, wins, rank, title
- Connection with other players can be established more frequently
- Improved stability: Matchlist is tentatively removed to improve online matching functionality
- Addition of ON/OFF feature for voice chat
- ON/OFF for voice chat added to OPTION menu.
- Set to OFF as default setting.
- Some characters’ move properties were corrected
- Nina’s Ivory Cutter attack properties.