The time has come: Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is now available in stores and on digital for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC/STEAM, and Nintendo Switch.
Starting from today, users can also purchase the Monster Energy Supercross Season Pass to get additional, exclusive content. The Season Pass, which is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, includes 5 DLCs in total, 3 of them available at launch:
· A DLC with 60 liveries – 10 for each manufacture – and 10 rider tracksuits to customise bikes and riders;
· An exclusive set of 15 additional Icons and 15 Butt Patches to further expand your customisation options;
· The Credit Multiplier DLC.
Shortly after, users will get access to two additional DLCs:
· Monster Energy Cup, set to offer all fans the exact replica of the 2017 Monster Energy Cup track at the Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, for both offline and online modes;
· Compound, a training space with two new tracks for players to train on Supercross and Motocross circuits.
Featuring innovative track designs and set inside recognizable and prestigious stadiums, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is said to be the most realistic and immersive Supercross fan experience.