Camex Games announced today their fan-favorite tactical strategy game Tactical Monsters, is coming to Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft later this year.
In addition to bringing all of the legendary monsters, strategic gameplay, and DLC content fans know and love on mobile and PC, Tactical Monsters on Xbox One will feature Cross Play and allows gamers to join in PvP matches with players across all platforms. With millions of players on mobile and PC, gamers will always have someone to challenge when Tactical Monsters makes its debut on Xbox One.
“Tactical Monsters has been well received by PC and mobile players, and we are excited to bring the quick strategic depth of the game to Xbox One,” said Michael Tseng, COO of Camex Games. “With over 1.5 million downloads and the new cross play capabilities, gamers will have even more opponents to challenge around the world whether they play on PC, mobile devices, or the Xbox One.”
Tactical Monsters features include:
- Collect Unique Monsters – Battle through Adventure Mode to recruit unique monster cards and build an unstoppable army.
- Train and Bring the Pain! – Gain experience in a variety of modes and level up your monsters to unlock ridiculous powers and destructive skills.
- Survival Mode – Take on the Guerrilla Warfare Mode and run the gauntlet against a lineup of never-ending Bosses.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Sharpen your tactics and perfect your new monsters’ abilities by visiting Training Grounds.
- Online Multiplayer – with more than half a million matches taking place every day, there’s always someone to battle in real-time live PvP as you fight to be the best in the world!
- Tenacious D – Set your optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense.
- Be Part of the Community – Ally with your clan mates to chat strategy, to share cards and be the #1 clan in your country.
With more than 1.5 million players worldwide, Tactical Monsters will be launching on Xbox One in 2018.