A huge content drop is now available for console versions of Terraria, bringing the game inline with PC versions of the game.
The update creates gameplay and visual parity across all versions. This release is the largest in the game’s history, and also adds new content, features, modes, events, crafting and more to the world of Terraria.
You can check out a brief glimpse of what’s included below, or you can head on over to the official site and see the full notes.
- A host of new enemies and events to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moonlord final boss encounter
- Brand new underground biomes to explore – Granite, Marble and more!
- New Expert mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans – with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Changes to NPCs, as well as some new friendly faces
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500!
- Numerous quality of life upgrades and features that until now were only available on PC